It is now a requirement by law for any individual who is involved in the sale, supply or service of alcohol to have mandatory training.
Has your staff received training?
Clubs WA is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) providing training to people working or wishing to work in hospitality industry since 1998.
Clubs WA currently offers various courses that comply with the mandatory liquor training requirements of the Liquor Control Act 1988, including:
All of our courses are endorsed by the WA Director of Liquor Licensing and are nationally accredited.
For more information, click on the links above or the tabs to the left.
Fees for each course
Online RSA Accredited at www.workbehindabar.com.au $65* Discounts available.
Online LLC Accredited for use in WA only at www.workbehindabar.com.au $220* Discounts available.
RSA Accredited Face to Face or CD-ROM $60* Discount to Clubs WA Members only.
RSA Abridged N/A. Please click here for details.
Course in Liquor Licensing Face to Face $250* Discount to Clubs WA Members only.
RSA and LLC together at Cockburn Office only $280* Discount to Clubs WA Members only.
Corporate Training Membership
The Corporate Training Membership program is offered to all licensed venues and recruitment companies employing Hospitality staff (excluding Clubs who are automatically Corporate Training Members through their Clubs WA Membership) and is a way of taking advantage of substantial discounts offered by Clubs WA for the specific purpose of training.
The membership is for those who wish to train their staff in the mandatory training requirements governed by the Liquor Control Act of 1988 such as Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol (SITHFAB009A).
Advantages of Corporate Training Membership
- Free to join
- Online training with immediate issue of certificate - www.workbehindabar.com.au
- Regular and up to date information on licensing issues Australia Wide
- Up to date advice on policy changes as directed by the Department of Racing, Gaming and Liquor
- $10.00 discount per participant on ONLINE RSA course at www.workbehindabar.com.au
- Certificates issued immediately
- Customised training programs: On site delivery option (Extra charges apply)
- A ‘Welcome Pack’ containing all your training requirements
How do I join?
To become a Corporate Training Member and reap the rewards please complete the Application Form or contact Clubs WA:
Phone: 1300 640 616