Corporate Training Membership
The Corporate Training Membership program is offered to all licensed venues and recruitment companies employing Hospitality staff (excluding Clubs who are automatically Corporate Training Members through their Clubs WA Membership) and is a way of taking advantage of substantial discounts offered by Clubs WA for the specific purpose of training. The membership is for those who wish to train their staff in the mandatory training requirements governed by the Liquor Control Act of 1988 such as Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol (SITHFAB009A).
Corporate membership is free of charge and is offered to any organisation in Australia with greater than 10 employees. Corporate membership is a great way to not only receive training at discounted prices but also receive a free subscription to our training e-newsletter. This publication offers advice and tips for those involed in the sale and supply or alcohol as well as liquor industry law updates.
Advantages of Corporate Training Membership
- Free to join
- Online training with immediate issue of certificate - www.workbehindabar.com.au
- Regular and up to date information on licensing issues Australia Wide
- Up to date advice on policy changes as directed by the Department of Racing, Gaming and Liquor
- $10.00 discount per participant on Online Course at www.workbehindabar.com.au
- Certificates issued immediately
- Customised training programs: On site delivery option (Extra charges apply)
- A ‘Welcome Pack’ containing all your training requirements
Take advantage of this cost-effective training package to ensure the success of your business.
How do I join?
To become a Corporate Training Member and reap the rewards please complete the Application Form or contact Clubs WA:
Phone: 1300 640 616