Clubs WA Industry Forum & Supplier Expo
The 2016 Clubs WA Industry Forum and Expo was held at the Marmion Angling & Aquatic Club on Wednesay 19 October.
The annual Clubs WA Industry Forum & Supplier Expo is one of the most important events for Western Australia’s club industry. This year's event opened with the Supplier Expo, giving attendees the opportunity to test products and speak with Industry product and service providers.
Following the Supplier Expo, 100 club attendees and industry supporters heard insight from a number of prominent industry speakers and innovators on the changes that are happing within the industry, and how they could affect clubs.
You can view the photos from the day on Clubs WA's Facebook page
Forum Presenters included
- Commissioner for Consumer Protection Dave Hillyard - The Future of Associations
- Lavan Legal Partner Jessica Patterson, and Associate Alec Weston - Hidden Compliance to Watch
- Senior Compliance Officer (Education) for Department of Health's Tobacco Control Branch, Paul Iriks - Smoking Culture & Compliance
- Department of Racing, Gaming & Liquor (Manager for Liquor & Gaming) Nick Toyne - The Associations Extended Trading as an alternate profit stream
- Commssioner for Road Safety Mr Kim Papalia - The Role of Clubs in Safe Driving
- Volunteering WA CEO Tina Williams - Recruiting & Retaining Volunteers
- Barzotto van Straalen Strategist Emiliano Barzotto - The Steps In Managing Change