Effective administration procedures are vital in the successful management of a club. This section contains useful tips on the duties and responsibilities of staff at all levels, the executive and board of directors. There is also a guide on effective meeting procedures and a code of conduct for Board and Committee Members.
Please click on a section below for further information.
- Sample Committee Member Nomination Form - updated September 2016
- Board Directors & Committee Members Code of Conduct
- Disciplinary Procedures against Club Members
- Duties & Responsibilities of Directors and Management Committee Members
- Duties & Responsibilities of Secretary Managers
- Meeting Procedures
- The Executive
Good Governance in the Club Industry
This training course has been developed to assist the management committees and key personnel of licensed clubs within Western Australia in the governance of their clubs, and highlights management under both the Associations Incorporation Act 1987 and the Liquor Control Act 1988. It is recommended that the training course MLP1 for the Club Manager be undertaken by your Club Manager.