There are almost 1000 licensed community sport, social, cultural and recreation clubs across Western Australia that share more than 400,000 members.
The nature of the club industry is unique. Registered clubs are community-owned and all profits (if any) are distributed back into the community through infrastructure and support of local programs and groups.
Clubs WA is the industry body for licensed community clubs and associations and we work with the Government, private sector and public to strengthen the role of clubs amongst local communities and to ensure they remain viable.
Clubs WA is part of a national body, Clubs Australia, and is one of the largest member based not-for-profit organisations in Western Australia. With an active involvement in almost every town, the club industry spreads to a quarter of the population of Western Australia.
Clubs WA Members
Clubs WA has a membership of over 500 clubs and associations. Our membership is strong as in addition to lobbying government for our industry, we provide direct support and tailored advice to our clubs.
The major benefits from being a Clubs WA member include:
- Keeping you informed of legislative changes that affect your Club
- Compliance management
- Liquor Licensing advice helping you to avoid and defend infringements
- Industrial relations advice
- Exclusive discounts through our partnership programs
- Training and Development
- Annual industry events including the Industry Awards for Excellence
- Industry communication including a bi-monthly newsletter (the Service Bulletin) and weekly e-news
Learn more about Clubs WA Membership and how to join over 500 clubs who are already members and have your voice heard.