Approved Manager Training
25 February @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm$189 – $249
Streamline Training (RTO ID: 52811) is a registered training organisation under the WA Training Accreditation Council and Clubs WA’s preferred training provider for accredited courses. Their trainers have both extensive experience in training and working at management level within the hospitality industry.
Personalised Face-to-Face Training
52735WA – Course in Management of Licensed Premises
- MLPLCA401A – Manage legislative responsibilities for the sale, supply and service of liquor and
- MLPLCA402A – Manage an environment for the sale, supply and service of liquor
The core unit MLPLCA401A – Manage legislative responsibilities for the sale, supply and service of liquor is the mandatory training as specified by the State Licensing Authority, Department of Racing, Gaming and Liquor for Unrestricted Approved Managers and Licensees.
Streamline Training’s quality face-to-face training course delivers the skills and knowledge required to be able to satisfy the training requirement to apply for an Unrestricted Approved Manager Card.
- $189: Clubs WA Members:
- $249: Non-Clubs WA Members
- To register for Streamline Training’s face-to-face training course, please complete this online form.
- Alternatively, download and complete this Registration Form and send to Streamline Training or Clubs WA.
For more information on Streamline Training, you can also contact us on 08 9417 7149 or visit here.