Club Management in WA Workshop
16 September @ 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm$70 – $150
Join Clubs WA for a comprehensive workshop on being a successful Club Manager.
Having contributed significantly to the Associations Incorporation Act 2015 and Liquor Control Act 1988 over the years, there is no association better equipped than Clubs WA to train your club’s management in compliance and business development.
This workshop has been designed for both new and experienced managers of licensed Western Australian clubs, and is conducted at Clubs WA in Cockburn Central and via a Zoom link.
- Liquor Licensing Compliance under the Liquor Control Act
- Duties under the Associations Incorporation Act 2015
- Assisting and working with the Committee
- Event Promotions for members and non-members
- Trade promotions and lotteries
- Members Rights
- Financial Statements
- Certificate of Participation
- Club Management in WA handbook for continued reference