Clubs WA Member Pricing is available for all online courses through Hospitality Alliance Training. Please contact us on (08) 9417 7149 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not know your discount code.
Club Committee Compliance
Developed by Clubs WA for Board/Committee members of WA Community Clubs
This course is contextualised for Western Australia and references the Associations Incorporation Act 2015 and the Liquor Control Act 1988.
- Unsure of your legal obligations under the Associations Incorporation Act 2015 ?
- New to being on a Club Board or Committee?
- Need to know more about legal compliance and how it impacts you and your club?
This engaging and practical course is an essential introduction for any new or prospective Board/Committee member, along with long-serving members wanting to better understand their compliance responsibilities.
Club Management in WA
Developed by Clubs WA for Club Managers and staff of WA Licensed and Community Clubs
- Are you aware of your legal requirements as a Manager of a club in WA?
- Would you like a refresher on compliance to make sure you can pass any unannounced inspections?
Clubs WA encourages Club Managers and staff to undertake this course.
A valuable short course for anyone wanting to improve their customer service skills.
Through this online short-course you will learn about key customer service principles which will help you provide excellent customer service, manage customer satisfaction, manage customer complaints and feedback and improve your telephone skills.