Streamline Training (RTO ID: 52811) is a registered training organisation under the WA Training Accreditation Council, and Clubs WA’s preferred training provider for accredited courses.
Streamline’s trainers have both extensive experience in training and working at management level within the hospitality industry.
Their face to face workshops provide you with the tools you need to work in hospitality in WA. They offer regular workshops at Clubs WA offices for individuals and groups, and can also tailor workshops specific to your organisation.
Streamline can also offer information on State and Federal Government incentives available for training your staff in full qualifications in Hospitality.
Upcoming RSA Workshops
- Wednesday 12th February: Clubs WA Office – Unit 2, 12 Hammond Road, Cockburn Central
- Wednesday 11th March: Clubs WA Office – Unit 2, 12 Hammond Road, Cockburn Central
Upcoming Approved Manager Workshops
- Tuesday 25th February: Clubs WA Office – Unit 2, 12 Hammond Road, Cockburn Central
- Tuesday 24th March: The Gate Bar and Bistro – 816 Beeliar Drive, Success
Streamline currently offer the following ACCREDITED courses:
- Responsible Service of Alcohol
- Approved Manager
- Food Handling
- Food Safety
- Certificate III in Hospitality Traineeship – Funding Available
- Certificate IV in Hospitality Traineeship – Funding Available
Contact Streamline Training
Please contact Streamline Training by filling out this online form and they will touch base with you shortly.
For more information on Streamline Training and their upcoming workshops, you can also contact us on 08 9417 7149 or visit Clubs WA Events.