Clubs WA, through our affiliation with Clubs Australia, has heavily subsidised a service exclusive to members of our association.
Members of our Workplace Relations (WPR) Service receive the following benefits:
Member Enquiries Centre
- Access to a toll free Member Enquiries Centre (MEC) for WPR advice including:
- Interpretation of awards, rates, agreements and the myriad of industrial laws
- Strategic advice on club workplace relations policies and processes
- How to correctly terminate an employee
- How to manage a difficult employee/situation
- Basic advice in dealing with the Union and FWO Inspectors
- How to deal with the range of potential industrial disputes
- Advocate advice via telephone (matters escalated from MEC).
- A senior Advocate will provide strategic advice in complicated WR matters
- Additional services at market rates (eg Conciliation of Unfair Dismissal Application)
Clubs WA Website
- Access to the regularly updated Industrial Relations section of the Members Website
- Wage Rates Tables – current Award wage rates for WA employees
- Registered and Licensed Club Award 2010 – copy of current Award
- Fair Work Act 2009 – summaries of National Employment Standards and other requirements
- Policies and Procedures Templates
Workplace Relations E-Newsletter
- Regular electronic updates as issues/solutions arise
Please call the Clubs WA team on (08) 9417 7149 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require further information.