Clubs WA offers a range of industry workshops in management, compliance and customer service.
- View our Upcoming Workshops at Clubs WA Events
- Contact Michelle at email@example.com to discuss holding a contextualised workshop at your premises
Clubs WA Member Pricing is available for member clubs, their employees and volunteers on all Clubs WA workshops.
Committee and Board Compliance
Developed by Clubs WA for Board/Committee members of WA Community Clubs
This course is contextualised for Western Australia and references the Associations Incorporation Act 2015 and the Liquor Control Act 1988.
- Unsure of your legal obligations under the Associations Incorporation Act 2015 ?
- New to being on a Club Board or Committee?
- Need to know more about legal compliance and how it impacts you and your club?
This engaging and practical course is an essential introduction for any new or prospective Board/Committee member, along with long-serving members wanting to better understand their compliance responsibilities.
Club Management in WA
Developed by Clubs WA for Club Managers and staff of WA Licensed and Community Clubs
- Are you aware of your legal requirements as a Manager of a club in WA?
- Would you like a refresher on compliance to make sure you can pass any unannounced inspections?
Clubs WA encourages Club Managers and staff to undertake this course.
A valuable short course for anyone wanting to improve their customer service skills.
Through this online short-course you will learn about key customer service principles which will help you provide excellent customer service, manage customer satisfaction, manage customer complaints and feedback and improve your telephone skills.