Clubs WA offers a range of industry workshops in management, compliance and customer service.
- View our Upcoming Workshops at Clubs WA Events
- Contact Michelle at email@example.com to discuss holding a contextualised workshop at your premises
Clubs WA member clubs, their employees and volunteers receive 50% discount on all Clubs WA workshops. Please contact us if you do not know your discount code.
Club Committee Compliance
Developed by Clubs WA for Board/Committee members of WA Licensed and Community Clubs
This course is contextualised for Western Australia and references the Associations Incorporation Act 2015 and the Liquor Control Act 1988.
- Unsure of your legal obligations with the new Associations Incorporation Act 2015 in place?
- New to being on a Club Board or Committee?
- Need to know more about legal compliance and how it impacts you and your club?
This engaging and practical course is an essential introduction for any new or prospective Board/Committee member, along with long-serving members wanting to better understand their compliance responsibilities.
Club Manager WA
Developed by Clubs WA for the Club Managers of WA Licensed and Community Clubs
- Are you aware of your legal requirements as a Manager of a club in WA?
- Would you like a refresher on compliance to make sure you can pass any unannounced inspections?
Clubs WA encourages Club Managers and their Board/Committee members to undertake our Club Manager WA course.
A valuable short course for anyone wanting to improve their customer service skills.
Through this online short-course you will learn about key customer service principles which will help you provide excellent customer service, manage customer satisfaction, manage customer complaints and feedback and improve your telephone skills.