For licensed clubs operating on a Full Club Liquor Licence.
Full Club Licence Membership with your peak body provides your Club or Association with the following services, with premium services provided on a fee for service basis:
Representation to Government
- Support the association that supports you. Your membership with Clubs WA adds weight to our advocacy efforts on behalf of the industry.
- Comprehensive advice and consultations on a range of matters, including:
○ Constitution Review.
○ Disciplinary procedure.
○ Liquor licensing queries.
○ Extended Trading Permits.
○ Association Permits.
○ Strategic plans.
- Tools, templates and information available from the Members section of the Clubs WA website, including:
○ Clubs WA Constitution template.
○ Constitution requirements.
○ Constitution update process checklist.
○ Club management audits.
○ Liquor tools and templates.
○ Member application template.
○ Member Code of Conduct.
Special Offers and Referrals
- Referrals for professional, legal, financial and insurance advice.
- Bi-monthly industry newsletter with latest changes affecting the industry.
- Weekly e-newsletter with important industry information.
Clubs WA Awards for Excellence
- Invitation to nominate for the annual Clubs WA Industry Awards for Excellence.
Training and Development
- Hear from a range of industry speakers at the annual Clubs WA Industry Forum and Supplier Expo.
- Subsidised Clubs WA Training and Development workshops.
- Clubs WA Member Pricing is available for all online courses through Hospitality Alliance Training.
Clubs WA Job Board
- Advertise paid and volunteer vacancies on the Clubs WA Job Board.
Please call the Clubs WA team on (08) 9417 7149 or email email@example.com if you would like further information or need any assistance with the application process.