For licensed clubs operating on a Restricted Club Licence for less than 10 hours per week.
Restricted Club Licence (Small) Membership with your peak body provides your Club or Association with the following services, with all other services provided on a fee for service basis:
Representation to Government
- Support the association that supports you. Your membership with Clubs WA adds weight to our advocacy efforts on behalf of the industry.
- Comprehensive advice and consultations on a range of matters, including:
○ Constitution Review.
○ Disciplinary procedure.
○ Liquor licensing queries.
○ Strategic plans.
- Tools, templates and information available from the Members section of the Clubs WA website, including:
○ Clubs WA Constitution template.
○ Constitution requirements.
○ Constitution update process checklist.
○ Club management audits.
○ Liquor tools and templates
○ Member application template
○ Member Code of Conduct
Special Offers and Referrals
- Referrals for professional, legal, financial and insurance advice.
- Bi-monthly industry newsletter with latest changes affecting the industry.
- Weekly e-newsletter with important industry information.
Clubs WA Awards for Excellence
- Invitation to nominate for the annual Clubs WA Industry Awards for Excellence.
Training and Development
- Hear from a range of industry speakers at the annual Clubs WA Industry Forum and Supplier Expo.
- Subsidised Clubs WA Training and Development workshops.
- Clubs WA Member Pricing is available for all online courses through Hospitality Alliance Training.
Clubs WA Job Board
- Advertise paid and volunteer vacancies on the Clubs WA Job Board.
Please call the Clubs WA team on (08) 9417 7149 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like further information or need any assistance with the application process.